Chewy.com

I saw Chewy.com listed today in one of the topics and had never heard of it before. It looks like they have really good prices and free shipping if you spend $49. DO any of you use them and if so, how fast is their shipping ?. I am thinking about switching to them to have my dog food delivered. They also had the Ark tooth cleaning treats I buy for $3 less than Amazon.

Karen

One of my best friends uses chewy.com for her two dogs. She says she usually receives her delivery within one or two days, and that any time she has needed to speak directly to customer service, they've been very quick to respond and helpful. They also sent her family and hand-written card during the holidays.

I have often thought of using them, but unfortunately, the food Luna and Nova eat is about $8 more expensive online.

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

I used them for about 2 years before I recently switched to a food they don't carry. I usually received my shipments within 2-3 days after they were shipped. I had mine set up for auto ship. They also have the best customer service. I had an order that had gotten lost and after 5 days was not updating in the tracking. I was almost out of food and when I emailed them they overnighted my same order at no additional charge. When my original order show'd up a week later, they told me to just keep it as their apology. This was an $85 order! To me they are a wonderful company!

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

My son, who is in warehousing, told us that Chewy.com has the third largest warehouse distribution center in the whole United States. We bought a pooper scooper from them and received it in two days. I had never heard of them and told my son about the great service we received and that is what he told us. They have very good prices.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I just recently found them too. Their prices on Dasuquin are the best I've seen anywhere. They have a very nice selection of toys too.

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest FreeholdHound

I use Chewy regularly as one of the foods I rotate with isn't carried anywhere locally. I ordered last week at 10 PM and my order arrived the next day. I'm NJ and it was shipped from PA I believe. I've never had a problem :)

I've also been ordering both dog & cat food from Chewy. Their prices are very good, shipping free & prompt, and they even sent me a hand-written note (with an actual 1st-class stamp - not bulk rate) thanking me for my order and telling me I can call them anytime.

Their Dausequin w/MSM price was better than anywhere else I found.

Very pleased with the company. I didn't think I'd like ordering food online because I'd have to plan in advance, but this saves me from circling the block dozens of times trying to find parking at my local store (which has to special order the food I feed anyway), and I really only need to have a 3-5 day food buffer to place my order.

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

I've been using Chewy.com for kibble and canned food for about a year, I think. Their shipping is unbelievably fast -- I get their shipments the day after they ship, without fail. And, because they are not in NY State, I save the cost of tax, at least for now. My only complaint, which is growing to be more and more of an issue, is that the canned food often contains several badly mashed cans, and it's clear that these were crushed before shipping. I am worried that one of these crushed cans will have been compromised and that if I use them they could poison the dogs. I have been meaning to contact the company about this, because it has been a conitnuing problem over several months. I have generally found their customer service to be awesome.

bth_FredandKimbaGreytalksignature1.jpg?t

Loving Kimba & Fred, missing Booker & Polly, first greyhounds, never forgotten.
"I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights.
That is the way of a whole human being."
Abraham Lincoln

Guest Downtownhoundz

I use Chewy.com and LOVE their speedy shipping, good prices and vast selection of dog food! Recently bought calming collars for my galgas and they were here within two days! I always sing their praises!

I am using Chewy.com and have no problems with their shipping. The only problem I have is their kibble seems to have been handled roughly because some of it is in powder form when I get it.

After thought: I only feed a little kibble as most of the food my hounds eat is raw.

OK..............no fast shipping for me. I ordered about 10 days ago and nothing here yet. So far not impressed with their "fast shipping". It was 4 days after I placed the order that I got an email saying it had been shipped. Guess it was sent by turtle. Waiting.

Karen

OK..............no fast shipping for me. I ordered about 10 days ago and nothing here yet. So far not impressed with their "fast shipping". It was 4 days after I placed the order that I got an email saying it had been shipped. Guess it was sent by turtle. Waiting.

I would contact someone at Chewy about your order. The 4 days is understandable in that if you placed your order on a Thursday they would having delayed shipment until Monday, as they do not provide for weekend deliveries. Ten days however, is way too long even accounting for that.

yea, I would contact them as well. When my package didn't arrive in 5 days I emailed them and they overnighted me my order at no cost. Have you checked your tracking to see where it is?

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

I've been using them for a long time and I always get my orders in a timely manner.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I finally got my order and it took 13 days to get here. I contacted the online chat feature on day 12 when it didn't show and they told me that it was really unusual, but I should be getting it soon. No we're sorry, no excuses, no nothing. I told them they need to remove the little van and sign in the top right corner of their website that says "Fast 1-2 day shipping on orders over $49."

I don't think I will use them again. I can go with Amazon and get it in 2 days for a couple dollars more. Bummer though because I liked the autoship.

Karen

Guest WhiteWave

They always take 5-6 days for me to get my orders in central FL and I have to pay sales tax on top, but they are the only place that sells Repo's food. And normally if I order multiple things, they never come all together. I will get something one day, and the rest the next day or next 2 days.

Sorry you didn't have a good experience with Chewy. I always order from them for food, treats, and other pet related items and have only good things to say about them. My order usually always arrives in 2 days, but maybe it has to do with location. I am in New Jersey. Their prices for pet food are the best I have found around here. Of the many orders I have made with them, there were only two problems - once a travel pet bed didn't arrive and when I called customer service, they immediately sent a replacement. The other time, the bag of kibble arrived with a split in the bag and when I called customer service, they could not have been nicer in telling me to toss the bag and they immediately sent out a new one. No complaints from me. I would recommend them.

It could be where you are located and where their shipping warehouses are that makes the difference in speed. Mine always comes UPS and quickly.