Jabari 06/08/99 - 04/05/13

RileysLegacy

Guest iconsmum

oh, he was just beautiful!!! your pictures are a treasure - thank you for sharing. (I'd love to see about 50 more). You have honoured your boy's memory and given some of us something to think about

RIP lovely puppy...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy I'm so sorry. I too remember when you got Jabari. I didn't get to meet him but I remember your excitement from your photos and posts. What a lovely tribute to him. Full of love.

I remember meeting you and Riley at a house party in Dewey Beach years ago and he too was an amazing boy. He had the first 'radar' ears I ever saw. My Dante had them.

Jabari is running free with Riley now, best buddies together again.

Always in your heart and memories.

Hugs to you

Liz

I am so very sorry Lucy. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting here very late, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that Jabari had to go. I remember when you first brought him home. He has been such a sweetheart and a wonderful little man for you. I hope Puzzle is doing better. I know you all miss Jabari so much.

Hugs...

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest VelvetEars

I'll never forget him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I was away on a business trip when my Porsche got very sick very fast. It was so hard to let her go from far away.

*sob*

I rarely browse the remembrance thread, so I'm just now seeing this. Jabari is/was one of my faves. I had forgotten about him getting loose until I read your tribute.

I know your pain about having to say goodbye without being there -- I had to make that same decision with my Angie-girl. It took me probably five years to stop feeling guilty about not being there for her.

My heart aches for you, but I know that Riley & Jabari are having fun at hte bridge. I pray they visit your dreams and remind you how very much they love you.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Thank you all so very much. Each one of your posts mean the world to me. I can't believe Jabari has been gone over a month. I think in some ways it still hasn't hit me yet. I'm sure it has to do with the way it happened since i didn't see him sick or die. But I miss him every single minute of the day :cry1 Puzzle is doing better, but still not quite back to normal. The 3 of us have been spending a lot of quality time together. It has been nice but it always feels like someone is missing :brokenheart