Cody (Aka Collateraldamage) 11/19/2000 - 1/7/2013

snowjay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Jay. I'm so sorry :cry1 I remember meeting the two of you at Expo over in Raynham and Cody hated those floors! He had all of his toes out gripping for all he was worth, and of course, making it worse. Some dogs just become such a part of us. I'm so sorry you had to lose him. Hugs to you, my friend. I know how badly it hurts. :(

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I am so sorry Jay. He was such a love.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Wondering how you and Pinky are today Jay? Thinking about you both.

We are doing ok. Pinky spent her first day alone and did just fine.

Thanks for asking.

I am so sorry. He was such a cutie!

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Your tribute was beautiful---so filled with love, understanding, mutual respect and admiration. It's clear that he has left a huge empty space, and I'm so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry, he was beautiful and your tribute was too, Godspeed Cody.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest alannamac

Hope the pain passes soon and the good memories fill your heart. What a handsome chap Cody was and sounds like he was quite a character. Having bonded and known one another for over 9 years was a priceless gift for both of you....thank heavens he was able to stay with you so long,......wish they could stay forever...... :f_pink

Jay- I am so sorry. I know how much you loved Cody. He will be missed by many. Hugs.

Amy & Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Oh what a beautiful tribute to your precious boy Cody.

When first joining GT remember his name and your stories (a few pups stay in my mind and crept into my heart then).

I'm so desperately sad for you and hope that I can do my angel justice as you have done when I manage to write a tribute myself............

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Oh, Jay :weep. What an amazing tribute to a gorgeous boy. I am so sorry he had to leave you :cry1

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers