New From Nj

Guest halle

Guest halle

Hi my name is Christa, and I am from NJ. I have adopted a greyhound who's race name was Halls Of Montazuma in Nov 2010. I call her Halle for short. She is my first greyhound, and she has made a big difference in my life - she is my best friend that knows all of my secrets whether she wants to know or not.

Christa

Welcome Crista and Halle! Would love to see pictures!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest runner615

Hi Christa & Halle. We're also from NJ.....the Jersey Shore, that is. :) I have 4 greyhounds: Arawen, Blondie, Toby & Samson. (Samson is the son of Blondie & Toby) Congratulations & Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FreeholdHound

Hello fellow Jerseyans!! Greetings from Freehold. My name is Jeanne and I'm a newbie here too. I rescued my 1st racer the end of March. His name is now Harry (former Daytona racer RC Danger). I am so thankful to have found this site- soooo many questions have been answered. :wubsite

:wave Hi and welcome from Maryland! We lived in New Jersey for two years in Jamesburg. Now we go to Long Beach Island for long weekends!

Welcome to Greytalk- you will love it here!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.