Greetings, Users!

Hello GTers! My name's Lilith, I've been lurking for a few months, and finally decided to join in the fun.

I sadly don't have a doggy yet so no pics from me. The BF and I are currently in the waiting phase of adoption: our appliation has been looked over, home visit coming up in a few weeks, then at the end of the summer once we're back from travelling for weddings and such... we'll get to meet our new family member!

We live in Kingston, Ontario, but the nice folks at Needle-Nose Greyhound Adoption in Hamilton are happy to come out here nonetheless!

The waiting is pretty hard, but reading stories of the silly things that greyhounds do helps to make the wait easier!

Guest morgannicole

Welcome from Edmonton, Alberta! I wish you the best of luck with getting your new family member in a few months... waiting is the hardest part but so worth it in the end!

Congratulations! Waiting is hard, I agree... It's like being pregnant with a houndie! :banana

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Welcome from Rhode Island!!!

Congratulations! Waiting is hard, I agree... It's like being pregnant with a houndie! :banana

:rofl

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

With knowing a pup is on the way, the nesting instinct is starting to kick in. I've collected a few blankets, some toys, and containers for food and treats. It takes a lot of effort to walk by those giant dog beds at costco without buying one

Guest morgannicole

With knowing a pup is on the way, the nesting instinct is starting to kick in. I've collected a few blankets, some toys, and containers for food and treats. It takes a lot of effort to walk by those giant dog beds at costco without buying one

Haha... we already have two dogs and I still find it hard to not buy the giant dog beds at costco. We have so many already :S but they are such a great price and this way the dogs can just take over the whole house! :hehe

:welcome2 Welcome from Southern California! I can't wait to see pictures of your new hound when you get him/her.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Welcome from Ottawa! Actually, just south of.

I was just in Battersea with 2 of our 4 (not all are in siggy) and met up with Nancy - BatterseaBrindle.

The GH community is pretty tight and we are probably just as anxious as you are!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Welcome from Kitchener! We go near Kingston everyonce in a while...the bf rides his motorcycle at Shannonville race track.

Do you know if you're getting a boy/girl?

We're letting the adoption group/track pick for us. As long as they are friendly and outgoing and not a bark-a-holic, it doesn't matter boy or girl. In my mind I picture a great big brindle boy, but that's probably because our old neighbours had a brindle whippet and she was primarily responsible for my interest in sighthounds.

• 4 weeks later...

Home visit today! Beautiful big girl named Marley came to see us. She decided she really liked the water we offered her, especially the water in people mugs. Her people were cool too.

We'll be getting our dog likely in mid-September. More waiting, but yay! Now we have a "due date!"

HELLO!!!

I am also in KIngston...well... 20 minutes north

You don't have enough posts for me to send you a PM.

email me dannan at xplornet dot ca

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg