Odd Food Your Dog Loves To Eat.

Guest DragonflyDM

Guest DragonflyDM

I have never had a dog that will go nuts (I mean scooby snack nuts) for the following foods:

1. Cantaloup

2. Apples

3. Frozen green beans

4. Cashews

5. peanuts

6. Fried Tofu

7. homemade veggie juice.

1. Cucumbers - cold

2. Romaine lettuce - cold

3. Bell peppers -- orange and yellow

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

EZ loves veggies....but gets particularly nuts over spaghetti sauce!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest Wpgkeith

Riley and Brogan love just about anything....but Riley is our true food motivated hound... lettuce, mushrooms, snap peas, celery, tomatoes are all welcome to "fall on the floor" anytime. He/they like - oranges and grapefruits (other fruit are given...aren't they? :lol ) do seem out of the ordinary.

Riley :heart s his lime or lemon water in the car...if we have just plain water he usually do without. Brogan is the opposite. We have toyed with the idea of bringing two water bottles with us when we travel...one limified, one not. ;)

:)

K

Guest KatJon

- popcorn!

- bananas

- wine - we never give him any, but he is always oh, so interested, haha. I think he just really likes the sweet smell :)

Guest SoulsMom

Not a food per se, but Archie used to try and eat my fingernail clippings. He would literally HOVER when I cut my nails, trying to get a stray one :sick

Guest barkdogs

Bob the Border Collie will take your hand off if there is a banana in it. . . and he has taken to eating the strawberries off the plants in the garden, too!

Luna will pretty much eat all fruits and veggies, but hates bread and won't touch deli meat. :dunno She could also care less about dog treats and will usally just crunch them up and leave a giant pile of crumbs on the floor. I have given up on trying to figure her out...

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Mine don't eat anything odd except Zoom will eat bananas, something even my Golden Retriever "garbage disposals" would not eat.

Cucumbers

Tomato

green beans

strawberries

blueberries

apple

cantelope

carrots

bananas

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Bananas

Oranges

Tangerines

Anything else where I give it to him and say "don't tell your mother..."

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

millie likes:

anything with meat in it. like frozen brussels sprouts.

also tomato pasta sauce (especially bolognase)

anything goes better with a sprinkle of parmisan.

bell peppers that i pick out of ready meals.

please do not tell her that quorn is not real meat.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Bootsy loves all food, but as far as what I was surprised by, he enjoys nuts, strawberries, and bananas. He also loves raisins, and no, I don't give them to him because yes, I know how dangerous they are. To a dog that is made of lesser things than diamonds, anyway. :lol

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest WhiteWave

I just split a fresh pineapple with mine. :)

We've also been eating a lot of watermelon which they love and cantaloupe and honey dew.

Tomatoes, bananas, apples, pears, carrots are also favorites. Any cooked veggies- squash, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, snap peas, water chesnuts, etc.

Rocky also eats corn on the cob. I hold it so he can't eat the cob b/c they can cause blockages, but he will eat the corn off!

Annie Bella doesn't go nuts over any food. She is so not food motivated that if she's laying down and I toss something she likes and it's out of reach of her tongue, she sighs and lets it lie there. She does like, but has never begged for them or begged for any food:

Wheat Thins (with cream cheese if I've got it)

Popcorn

Cheerios

Ice cream

Gosh, my list is really really short but she doesn't like fruit or veggies and to be honest, I just don't feed my dog much people food, which is why she never begs. :--)

Guest goofydog

Forgot to add his favorite salt & vinegar chips, cheetos, regular chips, french fries and plain cheese burgers! He turns his nose up at bananas and frozen yogurt, however will eat ice cream at a Burpdog social!

Lexie's grandma just gave her some beets today and she loved them. I have to have a talk with granny about spoiling the grandkids :hehe

I just split a fresh pineapple with mine. :)

We've also been eating a lot of watermelon which they love and cantaloupe and honey dew.

Tomatoes, bananas, apples, pears, carrots are also favorites. Any cooked veggies- squash, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, snap peas, water chesnuts, etc.

Rocky also eats corn on the cob. I hold it so he can't eat the cob b/c they can cause blockages, but he will eat the corn off!

Does he eat the corn from left to right or right to left? :rofl

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜