Uss Maxi - August 9, 2000-June 4, 2012

djsgreys

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful spirit Maxi had! She was a fortunate girl to have found her way to you. Godspeed Maxi! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO!!!! NOT MAXI TOO.........Our hearts are heavy for your loss. And so soon after Sam.....

She was a very precious girl indeed.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

oh gosh what a sweet tiny little girl :( :( I'm so very sorry :( :( :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest morgannicole

Deb and John,

Our hearts go out to you! I'm so sorry to hear about sweet, tiny Maxi. She had the absolute best home she could of asked for with you two and the rest of the gang.

Lots of love to you all.

:grouphug

So very sorry for your loss of that wee, beautiful girl. What a little doll she was!

Your story brought me to tears. What a time she had - but what a loving family she found! Your efforts for her all thru her life with you are so touching.

Run free, sweet Maxi!

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi