Officially Introducing Lucas

What a sweetie. :wub: Congratulations!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Here is Lucas standing next to Iker in Spain. You can see how cute and tiny he is :beatheart

8f77533f.jpg

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Hey Robin, then you need to post that pic of Iker meeting Treasure too, to show how small Iker is compared to a Greyhound. I hope to download pics in the next day or so and I'll try to post one of Lucas next to Ambi.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

What a handsome boy! :wub: Welcome home, Lucas! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest grey_dreams

:confetti WELCOME HOME LUCAS !!! :confetti

He's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear he is home! Congratulations to the whole family!

Guest grey_dreams

Tin, did you notice any differences in the way that Marco and Lucas greeted, and the way that your greyhounds and Lucas greeted? Here, several of us have noticed that the galgos know each other and greet each other differently than they greet greyhounds who are not from Spain. Just wondering if you noticed anything.

No, we really did not notice a difference in Marco and Lucas greeting each other vs the Greyhounds. Lucas is very sociable with everyone and while he was in Holland at the 'kennel' for 2 weeks he played with many different breeds of dogs. I don't know if that may have made a difference? But, no we did not notice a difference.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Tin, did you notice any differences in the way that Marco and Lucas greeted, and the way that your greyhounds and Lucas greeted? Here, several of us have noticed that the galgos know each other and greet each other differently than they greet greyhounds who are not from Spain. Just wondering if you noticed anything.

At GIG I noticed that Iker was much quicker to greet galgos than he was to greet greyhounds.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh, he is just adorable!!! What a face!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest grey_dreams

KLM is pretty good as far as flying pets goes. Lehto came over with them also.

We are flying with KLM also. Glad to hear that both Tin and you have good experiences with them with Lucas and Lehto :)

Here are some pictures of Lucas, taken today, yes, May 5th, not January 5th.

Lucas and his bear- this boy loves stuffies!

LucasandBear.jpg

Lucasfirstsnow3.jpg

We had a few cm of wet snow this morning, Lucas was not sure of it at first and then he playbowed- luckily I got that shot!

Congrats Tin!!! Lucas is a beauty!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

A month and a half ago, Lucas and my galgo, Iker, we're my roommates in the volunteer apartment at Fundacion Benjamin Menhert in Sevilla, Spain. Here are some photos.

Lucas teaching himself to climb stairs

fce16dd6.jpg

Hogging up my bed. Notice that the window is only cracked open. Lucas is an incredibly smart guy and has all the makings of a great escape artist. Earlier in the week I found him standing on a chair and studying an open window in the kitchen, so I wasn't taking any chances :)

933aeb8a.jpg

In the kitchen

25a36c1e.jpg

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Guest grey_dreams

Wow, Lucas in snow! I bet he went crazy! It's so much fun to see their reaction to snow! He's gorgeous :wub:

Anymore updates? Love to see more of this handsome boy.

Handsome and cute :P

I'll start a new thread in EEG about Lucas :) I guess he's been officially introduced :)