Jake Could Use Your Good Thoughts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake met me at the door today with a wagging tail.

He can walk unaided and pretty much manages the steps to the yard on his own. I took him out 1/2 an hour ago, I came back in to move some beds around and hear a thunk. :blink: Heart pounding I looked and there he was on the deck, his back end almost down. He pushed up and walked in like "I meant to do that" Indedpendent stinker!

Hoping this will be our last update here. It looks like TBD reared it's ugly old head again. We've beat it back twice now. Aiming to get him in remission once more. I'll post something tomorrow hopefully in Cute and Funny.

Thank you for your prayers, as a team we are strong.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

so glad to hear he continues to do well! tail wags are the best!!!! Yay, Jake!!!

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)