Lazer, Greyhound Extraordinaire!

Lazer continues to get BETTER!!!! :clap

yesterday we looked at his blood under a contrast phase microscope. HIS BLOOD IS PERFECT!!!

after 150 days of alternative therapies, Oils, herbal supplements, prescriptions drugs and a lot of prayer,, his blood is perfect!!! and my boy is happy again!

little history in case you've forgotten:

The first time we did this late August, his blood was sludge (my term) it just didn't move on the slide at all,, the white blood cells were all mis-shapen and spikey showing Toxins/fungus and Bacteria clinging to the cell. his white blood cells were just as bad... then we saw

full on FUNGUS and Toxins cells,,,, fungus attached on the toxin multiplying in his blood!! it was not good.. this was following his collapse 8/10/11,, i don't know how to put a link to all my past posts, but there is a lot i've posted about him.....

Next monday the 16th,,, we go in for an Ultrasound to look at his heart ~~ i want to see the blood clots gone!! or at least diminished.. and at the very least, no additional clots.

my theory however flawed and over-simplified:

toxins/pesticides/bacteria in his blood has compromised his kidneys creating PLN

PLN causing him to create blood clots, his are in his heart

Clean the blood, allow the kidneys to "heal", stop the creation of blood clots = happy mom and healthy Lazer

Blood clean as of 1/10/12 - check

next: blood clots gone --- look for update next week

Lazer really has changed the last month,, soooo happy, like giddy happy, he wants to run and play and tries to get Spirit and Power to play with him.

he loves his 2 miles walks and prances proudly the entire way

he ASKS for dinner now,, i remember when i had to push food down him !

and

he SMILES for treats!

how wonderful is that!!!

Thank you all for your support the last several months - your the best! :cheers:bow:cheers

Lorinda, mom to Lazer the miracle boy

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Yay for Lazer!!!! I said before on the other site; but, I have sooo much respect & admiration for how hard you fought to get this boy healthy. All the research and planning and just plain "going with your gut" treatments -- you sure did something right!!!!

Here's hoping your report next week on his bloodclots comes back perfect, too.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

What a wonderful report. I remember when you questioned whether or not you did the right thing by him by saving him after he collapsed. I'm soooooooooo happy for you and wishing all the best for Lazer for a good ultrasound update too! :clap

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Whew, what a ride. I am almost as giddy as Lazer to hear this good news! :confetti

If there were a trophy for Greatest Greymoms Ever, I think I speak for the group here in saying that you richly deserve it!!!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

So good to hear he is feeling well!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Fantastic news!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson