Faye Oops 6/10/00 - 12/1/11

winnie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to your snuggly girl. Godspeed Faye Oops!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life you gave her....she was beautiful.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Such a beautiful Christmas card photo, Laura. I'm so sorry Faye Oops had to leave you :cry1.

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I am so sorry for the loss of your special Girl. God Speed Faye Oops :gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Laura,

So sorry to hear this. WHat beautiful pictures and memories.

Run free sweet girl.

Hugs to all,

Darlene

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest BlueCrab

Laura - so sorry Faye has passed. I had been following her progress and had hoped her time left with you would be pain-free and happy. It sounds like it certainly was. Your christmas photo is lovely.

I'm glad both of your lives were blessed with each other. She was a special girl.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Thank you everyone. Your words of condolence meant to world to me. I picked-up her ashes from the vets office today. She is now back home with her family. If you haven't already seen the tribute to Faye Oops done by her former family, here is a link. She was a special and well loved greyhound.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)