Baby Girl Update

Will this ride ever end?? :lol

The night before I took Baby Girl to the vet for the gum biopsy, a rather large hemotoma developed on the end of her tail. by the time I got her to the vet Thursday afternoon the "Happy Tail" decided to open up :lol

So now she has had a gum biopsy and the last 6 inches of her tail are wrapped up in vet wrap.

During the biopsy they removed a couple of pre-molars because of swelling and infection. Hopefully should get the results in a couple of days. We have her on anti-biotics for the teeth removal and some tramadol. she is loving the fact that she is getting some canned food for a few more days while he gum heals up.

When I found out what the biopsy results are I will pass them along

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed for baby girl!!!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Hoping for good results on the biopsy..

Glad she came through it all ok - even if she is sporting some bandages you didn't count on.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Everything still crossed here. Baby Girl - :kiss2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Best of luck for Baby Girl!!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Best wishes, Baby Girl!

How are you handling bandages for the tail?

The vet drained the hematoma and medicated it and then vet wrapped it

You can see in the pic about the last 6 inches of her tail are wrapped.

8611a.jpg

Her and Tessa have been hanging out a lot since I brought home Thursday evening. Vet told me to just leave it wrapped up until it almost falls off on its own. The tail had almost no fur so the exposed skin would be tender

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel