Ruby Having A Dental, High Creatinine 6.4

Update~

I just heard from the vet's office, Ruby is fine but she lost 4 teeth. They are keeping her there on fluids this afternoon. Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers. :)

Ruby will be having a dental, we found out her Creatinine is 6.4, her vet says she has kidney disease. Her vet is going to take every precaution (her dental can not be put off she has an infection). Any good thoughts you can send her would be appreciated.

Here's her blood work, for anyone interested.

2011913980038196329S600x600Q85.jpg

2161791210038196329S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by NancyB

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Good thoughts for Ruby. I hope the dental goes well and you can get the kidney under control or manageable.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Idol (recovering from her dental) says, don't sweat it Ruby, you'll be fine.

I wonder if all greyhounds have high creatinine. We have have 5 greys now and each one had an elevated level.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I wonder if all greyhounds have high creatinine. We have have 5 greys now and each one had an elevated level.

They do often run high, but not that high. Anything up to 2.1 is not *necessarily* a problem.

Nancy, lots of good thoughts for you and Ruby!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

sending prayers! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

They do often run high, but not that high. Anything up to 2.1 is not *necessarily* a problem.

Nancy, lots of good thoughts for you and Ruby!

Exactly. George's runs "high" at 2.2--all other tests are normal, so we consider that normal for him.

11? That's really high, even for a greyhound.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck