Guinness Is Gone

Guest dragontearz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear from what you wrote that no hound was ever better loved than Guinness. I'm so glad that you had each other! At the same time, I'm so very sorry for his sudden loss. :grouphug

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest tricolorhounds

Your tribute to Guiness has me in tears. I am so very sorry that Guinnes had to leave you so soon... No matter how long they are with you, it's never enough. :cry1

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, well-loved boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Your tribute to Guinness was very touching. I'm so very sorry for his untimely passing. Know that he will live on in your heart forever. :beatheart

Godspeed, sweet boy... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest racergirl435

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our boy Seymour went very fast too and it was perhaps one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make to let him go. Reading your post just now brought back a flood of emotions. I still miss him so much and I have to try so hard not to call our new boy his name. I'm sure Guinness brought to your life as much love as he could give as I'm sure you did for him. May he rest in peace.

Jess

Tony -

I'm so sorry to hear of Guinness' passing. He was an awesome boy, and always one of my favorites. I remember him barking and play bowing to Jesse at meet and greets - so uncharacteristic for such a reserved boy. I'm sure Jesse was there to greet him when he passed and I'm sure the two of them are running and playing and watching down over us.

Our first greyhounds are always special. They really change our lives forever. :angelwings Run free, sweet Guinness. You will be missed.

Sandy

Measure wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money.