Dimples... My Sweet Spook Girl

MisserGil

These special pups find their way to where they are suppose to be. She found her way to you. Thank you Gil, for being the person she needed you to be, patient, understanding her needs and then loving her enough to hold her close with open hands.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K9_Lady

Beautifully said...Dimples was loved.

Many hugs for you my friend. :grouphug

"For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,

We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.

So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart

If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart."

I'm so sorry Gil!!! Here's a big hug from me to you (((((HUGS)))))

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Thanks everyone.. Dimples loved going to Dewey Beach.. No she didn't get out much but she loved seeing everyone come to the house to see her. She got to meet so many people that way. We knew our limits and her greeting others in a place she felt comfortable was always best. The house we stay in at Dewey was a place she knew and felt comfortable in. So many friends stopped by to visit and that was always special to not only her but me as well. She was a beautiful girl and looked just like her father, Gable Dodge who was just as freaky as she was. LOL The Luberly Miss Dimples is going to be missed, but she is still around. Someone has to keep the rest of the kids in line here..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Gil - I just saw this - I'm so sorry Dimples had to leave you. She had the bestest home EVER!

Run free, sweet girl!

And hugs to you Misser Gil....

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Java grandfather is Gable Dodge - maybe that is why she is a bit different than my other two. Not a spook but she is very cautious.

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Gil, I am so sorry. You gave her some wonderful years and did the best for her.

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest HappyHarleysMom

What a beautiful tribute to Dimples, and I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a very special hound, and you gave her a safe, loving home in which to blossom.

Godspeed, dear Dimples

:gh_runner

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dimples was a very lucky girl to find such a wonderful home. Godspeed Dimples! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so very Sorry! :grouphug :grouphug

What a Inspiration you were in her life, Thank You for showing her what true love was and the many joys in life.....

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter