Gremlin ~ Greys Gremlin

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Pat, I'm just seeing this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. There's just something about those indomitable broodies that makes you love in a way you didn't know you could.

Please know you are in my thoughts. :grouphug

I'm very sorry. She sounds like one heck of a girl.

Run free Gremlin...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I'm just seeing your thread now. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know that she was 11 when you got her. She was so lucky to have landed in your home, although I know you feel like the lucky one. It's clear how much you loved her. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest DoofBert

Pat,

I'm just seeing this (haven't been around much ).... and so sorry to hear Gremlin joined the Queen at the Bridge. No matter how long they are with us, it's never enough.

Hugs....

What a beautiful tribute to this momma for us that never had the pleasure to meet her and the attitude. Her retirement years with you were short and it looks like the two of you made the best of it. Godspeed Gremlin and may the wind always be at your back and keep that attitude.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest fandogs

Dear Pat,

I've been away and not able to post till today.

I knew her time was near, but it never makes that last journey any easier.

She had a terrific life.. full of the joys that make a dog complete.. and it ended with her last few years immersed in your love, and the love of the hounds that obeyed her heavy handed will.

She will be missed by all of us on GT. She was an entity and a force, that could not be ignored.

Hugs to you and the kids..

Run Free Gremmie.. we ALL loved you!

Guest mountain4greys

Pat, I'm just now seeing this. I hate coming to Remembrance because I can feel the hurt everyone has when they lose a beloved hound. Gremlin hits hard because I did get to meet her. I am very, very sorry for your loss.

Rest assured, she's keeping everyone in line at the Bridge with her 'tude! Run free Gremlin. You will be missed.

:f_red

Guest dwolfe711

Pat - I am so sorry for your loss of Gremlin - she sounds like she kept things hopping at your house! It's hard when we adopt these seniors and then have too little time with them - but like you, it's what we do too. I wouldn't trade any of our senior adoptions for a youngin'!! You have a ton of wonderful memories of her - she is watching over you from the Bridge - you did good by her when she needed you most - she knows how much you loved her - take care.

Donna

Pat, I am sorry for your loss, I don't visit this site very often just because I am afraid of the day I will have to post that my sweet Momma Tess has gone to the bridge. I pray that we still have along time with her but I cans see her slowing down. I know how much you love your babies and I am sure Gremlin is watching you from the other side of the bridge. :f_red

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 3greysinPA

oh Pat, I listened to your message on my phone after i got off the treadmill tonight... My heart broke... I'm sorry I am so late getting here to leave a proper tribute to your dear sweet Gremlin.. What a beautiful sweet Girlie she was and always will be..

lots of hugs to you dear sweet pat.... my heart breaks for you ...

GODSPEED sweet GREMIE... RUN FREE AT THE BRIDGE

f_yellow:grouphug:gh_run:grouphugf_yellow

Guest HappyHarleysMom

Pat, I just now saw this thread - I'm so sorry you've lost Gremlin! She was such a beautiful momma hound, and I know you are missing her terribly. You gave her such a loving home til the end, God bless you for taking good care of her.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Gremlin went to the bridge filled with love.

Run free, Gremlin

:gh_runner

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Pat, I am so sorry I am just seeing this now and so sorry for your loss. Gremmy was a lucky gal to be with you. Many hugs, dear friend.

:grouphug