Nine Ball Hector

moofie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a handsome boy he is. He left you when too soon and I am sorry. Greyt slide show and it was obvious he was very loved and spoiled. He was very fortunate to have that love and the same goes for you. Wish I could take away your hurt. I am glad you were able to personalize things at the end. Godspeed Nine Ball Hector and may the wind always be at your back.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Oh no! I'm so, so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy. And so young :(:cry1:grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Oh no, not handsome young Hector! I'm so very sorry. He and Throp made the most beautiful pair ever. I hope you and Throp are getting along all right. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Another double take here. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

What an awful shock for you. He was such a handsome boy. Hugs to you and Throp.

I'm so sorry - what a horrible thing to happen, right out of the blue like that. Probably it was quick and painless for him at least. I do hope you and Throp are coping OK. :grouphug

:gh_run2 Run free, handsome Hector :gh_run2

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Jen - I'm so sorry! He was way too young

And he's always been a GT favorite of mine too... what a beautiful boy...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh my goodness ... I'm so sorry ... what a terrible shock for you all :(.

Rest in peace, Hector.

:f_red:brokenheart:gh_run2:brokenheart:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Like so many others, I was shocked and saddened to see Hector's name here. I always enjoyed your photos of him.

My sympathies to you and your family, especially Throp.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Guest happygrey

I am so sorry, Moofie! :( He was such a lovely dog. I've really enjoyed following his pictures and your stories since joining this site. He was a real favorite. I am just so sorry for your loss. :f_pink:grouphug I hope Throp isn't too sad.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts, it means a lot. I've always struggled to come into remembrance often in the past, because it tended to upset me and set off my worrying :blush.

Throp had sniff/lick of his bro so i think knows he's passed on and seems to be coping ok if a little subdued. Throp went for his vax booster & check up the other day, the vet had long listen to his heart knowing our concerns with them being littermates & declared him healthy, but i'm still finding it hard to relax every time he coughs on his food or seems too still, guess that feeling should pass in time.

My partner & I are not coping so well with losing Hector, we try to concentrate on remembering happier times, but are painfully aware of his absence in our lives and can only laugh about the Hectorisms were missing out on. Its been a hard time for us recently anyway and can only hope 2011 improves from here.

Such a hard time for all of you. Sending along more hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.