Rest In Peace E's Simpson

Hubcitypam

This is very sad. Thank you for helping this poor boy.

Run free E's Simpson, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Ohiogreymom

Pam, I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Did the owner say how this boy ended up on the streets? You did everything you could, and because of you, he wasn't alone. :kiss2 (Thank you!) Darlene Run free sweetheart... :gh_run

The owner was in shock. He just meekly said "what do I do" and I told him and gave him the vets name and number. He said "thank you" and hung up. The vet in Mobile said he had just recently moved to Dallas.

I really had nothing to do with him not being alone at the end. Major Kudos to Beth for being willing to drop everything and go get him. I was only able to tell the e-vet to read the tattoos so we could see who he was and had the unpleasant task of telling Kevin that his dog was dead.

FWIW the NGA owner did not return my call.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Bella's owner (listed on greyhound data) knows exactly where Bella is, that's why I mentioned contacting the owner that's listed.

Glad the you did find the owner, and that there is closure. :grouphug

Edited by Yamaha_gurl

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

(((Hugs))) Pam, you were an angel. I just answered your phone call. The people at the scene got him to the vet so that he could stop suffering. You are a great friend and person Pam. I know that had to be a difficult phone call to the owner. I am sure he appreciated the help and advice you gave him.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Unbelievably heartwrenching.

Unbelievably heartwrenching.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest avadogner

:sad1 Talk about my worst nightmare. It's so incredibly sad that the poor hound was beyond help. You and all the other first responders, did a very good thing. I'm big believer that small and large acts of kindness can change the world. You did a difficult thing but I'm glad he isn't suffering. Run free sweet boy.

-ava and augie's mum