Goodbye My Best Friend

Guest Phaedra3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences to you. :cry1 Your baby boy is now free of pain, and is in the best of company at the Bridge with all of our angels. :heart He will live on forever in your heart, never forgotten. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your precious Pharaoh. You gave him what he needed most-- a family who loved him unconditionally. I am sending wishes for comfort for you during this very difficult time. The intensity of the pain you are feeling will mellow bit by bit. I know that someday you and Pharaoh will be reunited. In the meantime I hope you feel his presence by your side.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Guest Phaedra3

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. I know it will take some time for the pain to ease. He truly was an angel and I hope to meet up with him again some day.

I'm so sorry, Faith. I don't know if it will help to think of this or not, but it helps me to remember that loss and love are intertwined so tightly that we rarely have one without the other. We are so lucky to have the loves we lose. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am so very, very sorry. I know how very painful it is to watch your baby fall ill with cancer and have to say goodbye. Sending you many hugs and a wish for peaceful days ahead.

:grouphug I'm so sorry. I've lost two to hemangiosarcoma.

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Gingergrey

I am so sorry for your loss. a lot of us here have gone through the pain of loss such as this. We understand what you are going through and are here for you.

Run free to good health sweet Pharoah. Watch over your family. :gh_run

It is so clear from your heartfelt tribute that you and Pharoah shared a deep love. Please know that you are in our thoughts, as we understand the pain you are feeling.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am very sorry for your loss! Pharaoh is now running pain free, whole and healthy at the bridge. He knows you loved him best and did everything you could. May your memories help to heal the raw edges of your broken heart. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead