Aquitaine's Dental Is Over - 10 Hours Later We Are Home

My girl is scheduled for 9:00 am surgery tomorrow to do extractions of some nasty teeth. Her blood tests were all fine. Her urine tests were all fine. She is in great health. She has a board certified dental surgeon and he has assured me that the anaesthesiologist came from Ohio State's Vet program and has worked with Dr. Couto.

I am still scared poopless. She is my heart. So, If I could ask for the power of GT to wish her well, it would be very much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------

Update: 7:00 pm

We are now home. Aquitaine is asleep in her Perla bed. She has 16 fewer teeth and I have $1,600 fewer dollars. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I have my girl home with me. When she came trotting down the hall to me I thought my heart would burst.

Of course, she had a severe case of ETS and her poor little tounge was all dried out.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your good thoughts for my girl.

Edited by carronstar

Good luck hopefully it will be uneventful.

You've got it! Gathering all the protective power of the universe and sending it to Miss Aquitaine! Praying for a quick, uneventful dental and a quick recovery.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

The rainbow group is right there with you both.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Sending this late, but still keeping Aquitaine in my thoughts for an uneventful recovery from her dental.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

sending many many prayers for your sweet Aquitaine!!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Checking in for an update.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I've been in touch by email............ but No news.

She's been in there for over 4hrs now.

From Carron: Just checked and they are still working on her and she is still under so I probably have 4 more hours here at least

Edited by 2NOFLEAS

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Whoo-hoo! Hope her recovery goes very smoothly! Sending healing white light.

Glad to hear it went better than Cody's dental. She'll be back to herself in no time.