Slim - My Hero, Soulmate, Love Of My Life

racindog

slim_1harn8-051.jpg

slimbiteyes.jpg

chippendog.jpg

Its been 4 years since you crossed over. You would have been 10 but my intuition/gut kind of told me-though I didn't want to believe it-that you wouldn't ever get that "old." I knew you were a warrior and knowing you I couldn't see you being able to live with the declining abilities that old age brings. But suddenly at 6 years old? I was utterly devastated. You continued to love and teach me from the other side. You sent me many signs and knowing me better than anyone else you were able to get me to finally understand that that you were with me still!!! and we could move forward together- just like we had before you left your body. You knew that I seen no point in moving on without you. Right or wrong or crazy I didn't want to even live without you. I had never met anyone like you- you totally overwhelmed me. What a leader you are-we all deferred to you because we knew we could trust you with our very lives. It was trust well placed as you demonstated on more than one occassion. Yet you never were the least bit arrogant-you were our benevolent pack leader and still are. I'm so proud that you are such a momma's boy. And too bad for anybody that wanted to make something of it because then they would know what a true hound from hell was. And you teach me still- amazing things I had no idea of before you came into my life. And when it is time for me to cross over I know that it will be you who will be waiting to help me. I do so miss you being here in body but I'm so happy that you helped me realize that you are with me always. The signs you send me are so precious-thank you Slim, thank you for coming to me and loving me and staying with me forever and teaching me this truth. You the man Slim. You are my soulmate from the spirit world. GOD HOW I LOVE YOU. beatinghearts.gif

He was stunning and obviously a character. He left too soon but seared your soul forevermore.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I don't know which one is luckier; you or Slim. What a stroke of luck that the two of you found each other, and even after four years, he continues to bless you each day. Sending hugs of comfort.grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Those pics of Slim just come to life with his eyes. They really speak out! I am still grieving for one of my girls who left me back in 2006. She came to me a few times too. This story helped me. My heart feels out to you and Slim. In fact, she was the exact same color as Slim. She was 10. Thank you. Slim is your guardian Angel!!!

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifkiss1.gif

Guest how888

Always your soulmate, always in your heart.... :cry1 Please share your signs with me. I would love to hear about all the beautiful signs you have gotten over the years... Isn't it wonderful that once you open up to it , they will come through..

Edited by how888

Thank you all for the kind and loving replies! You all are so perceptive and I identify with and am grateful for such wonderful posts. I so agree with them all. You guys know. Can't tell you how much it means to me that you have helped me remember my Slim and the others who have crossed over as well!