Jack - Would Have Turned 6 Today

mychip1

What a sad day I am having. Not only has it been 2 months to the day that I lost my beautiful boy Jack, but today also would have been his sixth birthday. So young to have passed to the bridge. I try to hang on to the wonderful times that I had in the two years that I had with him but the unexpected loss is still hard to come to terms with. One morning he was there and the next, he wasn't. But he is always in my heart.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Thinking of you today Robin :grouphug

Sunday will be 8 years since I lost my Harley -- and he was 9 -- and I had 6 years with him... and it Still hurts. I can't Know how you feel 'cause I'm not you, but I can empathize a whole big bunch. Much good energy coming your way today -- and Happy birthday at the Bridge Jack, watch over your Mom, she's missing you a lot.

I SO KNOW how you're feeling. The first baby I lost I celebrated her 6th BD at the bridge too.

Way too young. But she left her legacy in that I have adopted several white/black girls.

grouphug.gif

I understand that. One of the two that I just adopted is black and my DH felt that we should call him "JJ" for Jack Junior.

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

grouphug.gif You are so right-he is in your heart. And he'll be with you always. You may not be able to see him but he's there. I know you can feel his energy and love. My soulmate Slim crossed over at 6 yoa too- came home from work and he was fine...a few hours later and he had crossed over. You just never know how long you're gona have a houndie but I suspect that as angels angelwings.gif they have their own timetable they've got to stick too. The love you two will always share is one of the wonderful things-hang onto it and bask in it. flowers_white.gif

grouphug.gif You are so right-he is in your heart. And he'll be with you always. You may not be able to see him but he's there. I know you can feel his energy and love. My soulmate Slim crossed over at 6 yoa too- came home from work and he was fine...a few hours later and he had crossed over. You just never know how long you're gona have a houndie but I suspect that as angels angelwings.gif they have their own timetable they've got to stick too. The love you two will always share is one of the wonderful things-hang onto it and bask in it. flowers_white.gif

Funny you talk about the angels. Three nights ago, I dreamt (and I know if I told this story anywhere else, someone would have me locked up smile.gif ) that I was out in my back yard with the boys and a greyhound flew - yes, with very large wings - over my yard and circled. It wasn't Jack - in fact, it was a brindle that looked a bit like my new boy Dustin - but I woke up shaking my head. Don't know if that was my Jackie's angel trying to bring me messages!!

Yes....I think there is a bigger plan - and their's included taking my Jack with them.

Funny you talk about the angels. Three nights ago, I dreamt (and I know if I told this story anywhere else, someone would have me locked up smile.gif ) that I was out in my back yard with the boys and a greyhound flew - yes, with very large wings - over my yard and circled. It wasn't Jack - in fact, it was a brindle that looked a bit like my new boy Dustin - but I woke up shaking my head. Don't know if that was my Jackie's angel trying to bring me messages!!

Yes....I think there is a bigger plan - and their's included taking my Jack with them.

The heart KNOWS what the mind can't understand.beatinghearts.gif