A Place For Ryan

Guest greybookends

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, Trudy and Jeff.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest how888

Forever in our hearts.. :cry1 God speed Ryan and soar high with the angels over that beautiful rainbow til we meet n greet one more time.. My heart goes out to you Trudy and Jeff.. Please know how much we care and want to be here for support when you need us.. Keep those memories close to your heart;and watch for the pawprints in the stars... :gh_run:gh_run

Trudy and Jeff, I am so very Sorry!!!! :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest lovemyhounds

The first thing I noticed tonight when I signed on to greytalk was Ryan at the top of the page...I am so very sorry for your loss.

Guest PhillyPups

Trudy and Jeff, I am sorry for your loss of sweet Ryan

Run with the angels Ryan, you are with the very very best ~

Sending my condolences on the loss of your boy. Godspeed, Ryan.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest kydie

No matter what I type here can not make the pain any better,,,, please know so many of us here have stood where you stand right now,,,, and know your loss,,,,, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend :f_red

I am very sorry for your loss of sweet precious Ryan.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry. He was a fighter and I'm saddened that he's gone. My thoughts are with you, Jeff, Jet & T.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)