A Place For Ryan

Guest greybookends

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KreweOfRoo

So sorry to hear of this heart breaking news. God Speed and fly free Ryan.

:f_white So sorry to hear of this heart breaking news. God Speed and fly free Ryan. :f_white

I'm so very sorry. Godspeed Ryan. You fought the good fight buddy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry. My thoughts will be with y'all.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Jeff and Trudy - I know how hard it is to let go of one you love so much. The places in your home, heart and life that were filled with Ryan are now filled with memories that nothing and no one ever can take away. Thank you for sharing Ryan with us and allowing us to take him into our hearts too. unselectrate.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star