A Place For Ryan

Guest greybookends

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff & Trudy,

Larry and I send our deepest condolences. Ryan was a very lucky boy. With you he had a life of adventures most humans never will have. You gave him your love and devotion. May your memories of your beautiful boy help you through this time. Hugs to the both of you and scritches to the furkids.

Liz

Trudy - those pix you posted in Remembrance are really beautiful - I especially love the 1st one and the one of Ryan with the fish! Looks like he had a good time in AK. And, yes, he did have some great adventures with you & Jeff.

I'm so sorry he had to leave you...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

So sorry for your loss....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Thank you, from both Jeff and I, for your thoughts and words of kindness.

I'm creating this thread so I can move the threads that others had started for Ryan before I was ready to come in here and post my own this morning.