Goodbye Iberia

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest cindysmom

Bless all your hearts and may God bring you comfort in this difficult time.

Iberia, you were so loved, not only by your family but by all your GT friends. Rest peacefully now, baby, in the green grass over the Bridge.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spazkaz

Iberia, run free, knowing how many people (even those you never met) cared about you.

My heartfelt hugs and condolences go out to you and your family.

Godspeed Iberia. God give Iberia's family peace. I am so sorry. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed Iberia, we will all miss you. May God grant your family peace and healing.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest rockingship

I'm so sorry to hear the terrible news that Iberia came to this sort of end.....and that you all had to experience this tragedy.

Rest easy, Iberia.......have a cool drink, and lay down in the shade....the generations of your kind have already come to you, and are there with you....and you will join them, once you have rested..... again, in your unimaginable mirth, and among even the ancients of your breed, you will course after the glimmering moonbeams, all along the timeless, stardust fields.... to your proud and racing heart's delight .....

....our sincerest condolences.

I'm really very sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Im so sorry. Rest peacefully Iberia. After reading your first post yesterday I went to work (Vets office) and we were having a bad day patient wise so we decided to say a prayer each person saying a dogs name I said his so someone was there watching over him. Again Im so sorry

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Read this in CG Magazine, and immediately thought of you and your loss.....

"One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress. Whenever you visit my grave, say to yourselves with regret but also with happiness in your hearts at the rememberance of my ... happy life with you: 'Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved.' No matter how deep my sleep, I shall hear you, and not all the power of death can keep my spirit from wagging a grateful tail."

-- Eugene O'Neill, "The Last Will and Testament of an Extremely Distinguished Dog"

gentle hugs,

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Hugs to you all. Remember Iberia with love and know that one day those memories will make you smile instead of cry.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.