Goodbye Iberia

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Hi to everybody; I am sitting here with big goopy tears down my face and somewhat ashamed of myself, I am supposed to be getting over this. I am glad to have you all to come to, even if I'm pretty much a mess at the time. I am missing my poor dear dog so much; I know it shouldn't be so but I simply can't help it and we are missing him a lot. My fine sweet boy is very missed here.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless your heart...what a hard time, take your time and greive for your sweet boy...he is with you always :heart ((hugs))

Edited by Tory

Guest NewMommyInRI

{{{{hugs}}}} Grief is hard... You need to give it something that has no real definition....time. I feel your pain and sadness..... Just remember, when you feel your lowest, Iberia is there with you, watching over you. He will be with you, and all of us, always.

I'm sorry you are hurting.

There is no "shouldn't be" for grief. Iberia was a sweet and beautiful fellow who held a big piece of your heart; it will take time before missing him hurts a little less.

Hugs to you and your family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Give yourself all the time you need. It may take a very long time to get over the shock and I know that I still cry when I think of my Beansy who passed on eight years ago. Family members stay with you. It's important to grieve.

Please take it easy and don't ever feel ashamed.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thank you all, I am a horrible mess and when I get myself all cleaned up I will deal with all of this, you are all incredibly kind.