Goodbye Iberia

Guest FullMetalFrank

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry! Iberia will always be with you.

:f_pink:f_redf_yellow

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>

:weep:bighug:f_red:f_red

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest Greybase

What? I can't find the thread about what happened... but so very sorry to hear about Iberia. My "old dog" Carmen was killed a week ago by another greyhound in the house... so forgive me if I missed this news. I guess I'll have to tell the story. She was 13. Don't feel alone you have lots of friends and support here.

Godspeed Iberia! Run with the angels sweet one! :f_red

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest canagreyts

Our deepest condolences to you, we are so sorry to hear of this tragedy in your lives.

Run in peace Iberia and watch over those who will miss you so.

Patti & Darin

Guest tedsmom

i wanted to add that having been shocked by teds death---i know how shocking it can be to walk in on something like you did--while my experience was different and not as violent, nonetheless, shock is shock. it is so incredibly hard to lose a loved pet, but losing one unexpectedly just adds insult to injury--no preparation, little or no chance to say goodbye---my heart goes out to you and your family---take care

molly

Guest Lisa_n_Dusty

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I will always feel my Dusty was really special that way. He was my first greyhound and he will have a special place saved in the corner of my heart forever. Iberia will be the same with you too. I still can't have a day go by that I don't still think of him and shed a tear or two. Take comfort in knowing that Iberia knew your love and crossed knowing and loving you.

You will be terribly missed Iberia by your mommy and daddy, so be sure to look down on them from time to time. May you rest in peace and have fun running with the other puppers.

So very sorry for your loss. :(:(

:gh_run:f_red:grouphug:brokenheart

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest cyndifla727

You and Iberia were blessed to have found each other. Your story saddened me so, my heart just breaks for your family. Know that we are all thinking of you and that you will see Iberia again.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thank you; I know he can hear all your prayers. There was always something about him; his unusual name being one thing; people often asked about it, I just said "well, it was the name he came with" It was a beautiful name for a beautiful dog. But it was his nature that really made him stand out. I wish I could get DH to post about him; he is not the kind to do so but would probably more eloquently describe the incredible tempermant of this dog. My DH is not a dog lover per se but he really fell for Iberia and is trying to hide how much. I wish him your prayers. I have printed out most of the replys and I want him to read them, when he's ready. Thanks so much.

Guest FullMetalFrank

It has been a week now without our sweet boy. We miss and love him, all of us, Frank included... I have wished so many times I could take back my desire to go out to dinner that night... but that really was not the issue, it's just easier to blame myself.... I wish happy thoughts to my Iberia at the bridge, and lots of fun friends to play and pray with.