Big Girl Operation ~ Update, Post 1

Yes, It's finally time for this wild child to go in for her Big Girl Operation. AND a MUCH needed dental!

Curry was an outdoor dog her whole life with minimal medical treatment. Never raced anything other than maybe a tractor on the farm. She is very sweet. She Smiles, and has done very well in my home the last 2 weeks. She has realized squeaky toys are FUN and has already "killed" one. (squeaker is not working,, mom is going to buy more for replacement surgery this week! )

anyway,, I'd appreciate a few good thoughts for this sweet 7yr old. I'm actually more concerned about the Dental.. She has HORRID breath and several black teeth that will most definitely come out!

Thank you! she goes in early tomorrow morning. Pick up around 5pm. I'll post an update just as soon as she's home..

Picture you ask,,

sure!

We are HOME! :yay and Curry is doing really good.... ok, pretty well,, she is still a bit dopey :rolleyes: , but I know she is happy to be home!

She lost 8 teeth :o I actually thought she would have lost more than that. her mouth is oozing blood,, to be expected. I will look at her teeth in a couple days to see which ones they took.

The spay went well.. nothing much to say about that.

AND HER NAILS ARE CLIPPED SHORT!!! I know they quick them, so i bet her toes feel pretty weird too!

she is on her favorite bed, sound asleep! :nappy Good Girl! :kiss2

Thanks for the healing prayers!

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest eaglflyt

I will be thinking of and praying for Curry tomorrow. Bless her heart, she'll be glad to be rid of those bad teeth. I'll be watching for an update tomorrow evening.

Sending along good thoughts for Curry, hoping all goes well.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Thinking of you two this am

thanks! the one morning i HAVE to get up and face the elements and SNOW!!! I had to shovel, dig the car out, and run the gauntlet of traffic!

no worries though ,, all is well. :)

she HATED being left and sent out a long HHOWWLLLLL as i walked out the door. poor thing. :rolleyes:

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest Energy11

Sorry about the snow. You can send some here! We are wayyyyyyyy above normal, and it is horrible!

I am sure your girl will be fine! We are thinking of her! Hugs! Dee and The Five

Hi Curry! We hope you did well with your spay and dental today. Let us know how you're doing, okay?

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Energy11

Aw.... Well, the teeth won't be bothering her anymore, and I am glad things all went well. Give her a big hug and kiss for me!

Glad she's home OK. Hope she feels better soon. She sure is pretty. :wub:

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:yay :yay :yay

I bet there's a certain handsome boy who is thrilled too ;)

did the little hussy find a boyfriend at the party in Calif? and her not spay yet? ;)

what did i miss out on? better go back and read thru again! :rolleyes:

:yay :yay :yay

I bet there's a certain handsome boy who is thrilled too ;)

did the little hussy find a boyfriend at the party in Calif? and her not spay yet? ;)

what did i miss out on? better go back and read thru again! :rolleyes:

:lol

I meant I bet Power is glad she had her big girl operation

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless