I Need Some Serious Prayers!

Guest littlesyd85

I'm so sorry that Monarch's family had to say goodbye. All this unfairness saddens me to no end. Too many of us have had to say goodbye to our pups. My thoughts are with you.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmilyandSioux

I am so very sorry for your loss. She was so special. It never hurts any less no matter how long you have had them.

Edited by EmilyandSioux

Guest BleuDog

Hugs and Tears for those left on Earth......Smiles for Monarch..running with all 4 legs and her sister..and many of our Spirit Bridge Babies...

Look up to the Night Sky, there is a new Bright Star zooming through the Night...and Day....

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry for your loss(es)... I had so hoped to hear a good update and I am oh, so sorry it didn't turn out differently, poor little gal. Godspeed, Monarch...

Such sad news. :cry1 So very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Monarch... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04