Dec. 10 2004 - Lambie Pie Became An Angel In Heaven

2NOFLEAS

She was an angel here on earth. I can truely say with all my heart that I wouldn't be here today if she was not in my life when she was. We original thought we'd get a brother or sister for ReRun, I never thought that he was really choosing an angel for me. The first day we went to check her out...... we were told she was shy.... rarely going up to dogs or people. She took one look at ReRun and like Lady and Tramp - they started to take us humans for a walk. They walked side by side, casually glancing at each other. We just looked at each other and at the same time - said.... she choose him. Through the short time they were together, you knew they adored and loved each other. One wouldn't something without the other. What I didn't know was all the things that were in my future and would test every bit of my soul and heart. I truely would have said I can't handle it anymore if I didn't have Lambie Pie and ReRun there with me. When I was sick, she was at my side, I cried, she would wipe my tears. At night she'd crawl up on the bed and put one paw on my head and the other around my neck and give me the most gentle kiss. When I over did things - she'd pull me away and say take a break...... when I was too down and didn't want to do things.... she's do the goofiest thing she could think of at the time to get my attention and wouldn't stop until I laughed - then she'd come and kiss me. She came into my life as an angel on earth.... and she left in a very courageous way after she knew I would be okay. If she could go through what she did and still stand straight and tall and looking proud up until the end when she finally collapsed into my arms..... then I had no excuse. I told her I would honor her love and all she gave me by seeing her smile in the lives of others. I remember the day she left only to remind me to be strong for her and to carry out her strength and love. I celebrate her birthday in July. My princess, My Munchkin. She then led us to Cofax and Cofax became our Christmas gift from her. I know she looks after us still and I know she helps me with lost pups and I know her smile lives on in other family pets through the help of Lambie's Smile Fund. She's not gone.... she's always by my side and in my heart, right next her brother angel ReRun. I look up at the stars at night and I see two stars together and I know right where my angels are. http://www.paulmcbride.com/Memorial/page12.html

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest my3greys

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. What a wonderful tribute and one can feel all the love you have for them, as they did for you. Our angel Grace is also looking down on us and I can feel her breath on my cheek and hear her little whine when she wanted my attention. She too was a spook and was so loving with her big brothers and mommy and daddy. There was no fear in her eyes with us. BLess you for sharing this wonderful story of your angels and it helps others who also grieve for their angels over the brige. :bighug

These allergies are making my eyes leak terribly. What a wonderful tribute to Lambie Pie. That must be

her star shining even brighter when she hears you... :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

T, she's a special gift and there's no doubt about it. And she continues even today to help the lost pups and others by educating and helping with TBD's. Her fund helps many.

And we know how she watches over those who love her

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Your words make me smile and tear up at the same time.

Look what you started, Lambie Pie!

Hugs to your momma, who will miss you always.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Tina, your tribute to Lambie Pie was so moving and lovely. She really did come into your life at an important time and was a truly very special girl.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:grouphug Tina :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway