Tiger Power

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

Ti, my boy, I still miss you so much. I look at the carpet where you would lay, your head resting on your crossed paws watching me, you are no longer there, but you will always live on in my heart and soul.

I remember our first meeting. You hopped off the hauler, walked over to me, leaned on my leg and looked up, as I looked down into your eyes, I could feel the electricity of our bond race through my veins. You had me at hello.

I was told you had aggressive issues, with a severe bite under your belt, I was willing to take a chance on you and am eternally grateful I did. We both took time to trust, but the bond we have is magic, never to be broken.

I hate the cancer that stole you from me way too soon. I cry as I can still see your face, looking into your eyes, I was crying, as I am now, telling you how very much you are loved,you looking lovingly into my eyes, so trusting, your tail wagging as we said good-bye.

Run with the angels my love, till we meet again.

0bd1707b.jpg .

Tiger Power was such a beautiful boy. :heart

How fantastic that he had a second chance for a wonderful life with you, Pat.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:grouphug Thinking of you today Pat

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest greyt2love

Doesn't seem like it's been a whole year since I read about TigerPower's leaving, Pat. He was such a beautiful boy and I'm so glad he had his second chance with you. I'm sorry he left you way too soon.

I saw in another post you made that he was a Grey's Statesman boy. That means he was half brother to my Caesar (Grey's Stateman x Grey's MardiGras). I hope they have found each other at the Bridge. Caesar was a little shy, so it would be good for him to find family to help him along!

Guest 3greysinPA

dear Tiger Power,

Please send your mommy a loving sign :heart from the bridge... something... some kind of sign... She misses you so much. :(

I know that you are running free :gh_run2 and playing :ghplaybow with so many wonderful hounds at the bridge but take moment to look over

the bridge and send your momma some love tonight.

(Hugs to a very special GH lady, a lady who believed in me and who is there for me for anything Gh related or otherwise...)

Hugs.....Faith.....Belief.....Love.....Friendships :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greytbookert

I really can't believe that it has been a year! Send your mom a sign that all is well in Rainbow Land! There is a lot a of good company up there, so I'm sure you are busy.