Hello And Meet Wilbur

Guest Adrianne

Guest Adrianne

Hi All. I just wanted to introduce myself (Adrianne) and my wonderful baby boy, Wilbur. We live just outside of Atlanta, GA. He is originally from Wisconsin, and his racing name was Okie Liberty. Wilbur has been with me for eight years in January; got him when he was 4 and just off the track for one week.

He is a very special boy. As you can see from the photos, he is not only handsome and fast but also small dog safe, cat safe, & squirrel safe. He is not, however recliner safe.

Wonderful to be here and share this awesome breed of dog.

Adrianne

Wilbur2.jpg

Wilburrunning.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

Hello from Maryland! Love the pictures! If you ever figure out how to make them recliner-safe let me know! We are tired of sitting on the floor! :)

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hi Adrianne,

Greetings from Gainesville, FL and welcome to GT!! :wubsite

Wilbur is SO handsome!!! :beatheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome...cute pics...thanks for joining us and sharing.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome! :welcome2 Those are great pictures! That's quite an advanced move on the recliner - I give Wilbur a 10! :yay

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Hi and welcome from UK. He really is a very handsome boy. Those first two pics are great. Actually they are all great. Keep 'em coming :welcome2

Guest Adrianne

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the kind words about my baby boy. He is the doggie love of my life. :wub:

Wilbur has always been a very healthy, problem-free dog. He's a very big boy--over 90 pounds; and to live almost twelve years problem free has been remarkable. In the last two months, he has developed some stiffness and pain in his joints and is now receiving glucosamine & chondroitin for it.

Another image of him:

_MG_8517a.jpg

Guest goofydog

Welcome from the east side of ATL :welcome2 What part of town are you in? We would love to meet you and the handsome Wilbur(love the name BTW) There is quite a large GH community that is spread all over the metro area and activities pretty much EVERY weekend. Looking forward to meeting you around town!

Toni & Get Em

Edited by goofydog