Perfect Suze's Mom

Guest blathermoore

Guest blathermoore

I finally have enough time to sign on! I'm Zoomdoggy's friend who went to Dewey and brought Perfect Suze. I'll get the hang of this at some point.

By the way, the best way to drink a Natty Bo is in a beer float with chocolate ice cream.

:wave

Hi Michelle! It's Beth :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

hi, michele! steve here...

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

:yay It's about time. There are about umpteen billion Dewey photo threads, including many ABT ones, for you to catch up on in the Events section. :)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Hey Michele! Welcome!

BTW, I still have Suze's dish - send me your address and I'll mail it to you!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Hey Michele!

The rules are that you post pictures of your dog. And Perfect Susie is such a great model, well, it's just necessary.

:)

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Hey Michele!

The rules are that you post pictures of your dog. And Perfect Susie is such a great model, well, it's just necessary.

:)

Gobi's no slouch in the good looks dept either. :wub:

BTW Michele, you can call me Aimee. :lol

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Hi Michele! Glad you are here! Are you excited about going back to the ABT house in Dewey? Oh wait, Aimee asked we not mention it to you. :P

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Hi Michele! Glad you are here! Are you excited about going back to the ABT house in Dewey? Oh wait, Aimee asked we not mention it to you. :P

Did not, did not! Now who's smack-talkin'? :lol

Besides, we have to lay the peer-pressure on about Sandy Paws well before Dewey rolls around again.

~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

And because no GT thread is complete without photos, here is Perfect Susie! :wub:

DSC_0504.jpg

SuzeRoach.jpg

And one of Perfect Susie with her big tiger-boy brother, Gobi in summer repose:

SuzeGobi.jpg

Michele!!! :wave:wave

So happy to see you around!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

:wave welcome to one of the most amazing time sucks on the internet. Now you and Aimee need to drive to SP and thank goodness your friends covered for you by posting pictures.

Colleen

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)