Heather - Deerhound

scullysmum

When I was out walking Miss Sadi this morning I heard the sad news from one of our doggie walking friends that she had lost her lovely Deerhound girl called Heather. Dear old Heather was 12 years old (which is a pretty amazing age for a Deerhound) and had been getting a bit wobbly on her legs lately.....I had only seen her with her owner Carol walking past my house a couple of days earlier and thinking that she was doing quite well. Unfortunately she took a tumble down some steps at home and Carol decided that it was time to help her dear friend on her way.

You will be much missed Heather, by your Mum Carol, by your little "Sister" Lulu (Bedlington Terrier) and by me....I used to have so much fun prising your big fuzzy head out of my pocket when you were mugging me for treats!

Have a safe journey sweetheart, and say Hi to my Boyz when you meet them.

:gh_run2:f_pink

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

What a lovely name for a deerhound. Godspeed Heather! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm sorry for your friend and for you. It sounds like Heather was a wonderful companion and friend to both of you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

God Speed Heather.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg