Our Sweet Little Timber At The Bridge September 14

Guest lynne893

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Timber. Thank you for sharing your memories.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry for your loss. Timber was a very lucky girl to be so loved & a smart one to know who to pick for her forever family. Godspeed Timber! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so very sorry. Your tribute was beautiful, as was your girl. May all your memories bring you comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

A very touching tribute ... I'm so sorry for your loss ... RIP Timber.

:f_red:f_pink:brokenheart:f_pink:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Energy11

Timber was loved, very very very much, and you really did everything you could for your girl. We are very sorry for your loss. She is now running, pain free ... All our love! Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. Bob, Energy, Dasher and Max, with Timber at The Bridge. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss. It was such a lovely tribute to a very loving and well-loved pup.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest greycrew

Lynne,

I am sooooo sorry to hear about Timber. I know how you feel. Juneau is gone since Aug 28th. I can't believe it's almost a month already. I still can't stop crying. I'm just so grateful that he was my dog. They never really leave us.

:f_red

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. :grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Since Lynne is having problems posting pictures of Timber, I offered to post them for her. Here's the lovely Timber. :wub:

Timber in her younger days

107_0727_r1.jpg

at Huntington Beach

IMG_4492_2.jpg

enjoying the sun

IMG_4884.jpg

dressing like a robot with mommy and daddy for halloween

IMG_2238.jpg

in her babushka with daddy

IMG_3293.jpg

mommy! you know i hate the camera-- quit it!

IMG_4114.jpg

frolicking at Morro Bay with daddy Thanksgiving 08

IMG_6549.jpg

happy family

IMG_6565.jpg

Timber, buried in her babies

IMG_0037.jpg

at the park, 9/6, one of our best memories together

IMG_8357.jpg

kisses from mommy

IMG_8378.jpg

Timber, September 6, 2009

IMG_8425.jpg

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Wonderful pictures of a well-loved hound. Timber was so beautiful. :wub:

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis