Update On Leo (fortlisa's Lion)

Guest brcgreys

Guest brcgreys

Sadly, we had to help Leo to Rainbow Bridge today. The tumor on his knee was malignant and he was severely heartworm positive. Although our hearts were saying no, we had to make the best choice for Leo. He was such a sweet, loving boy, honestly we had a hard time letting him go. We do take solace knowing we were able to bring him indoors, love him and provide him with good meals in his last days.

Light a candle for big, sweet Leo tonight. Run free at the Bridge, big boy, your brother Luther is there to show you the way.

Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Leo, you know the love they speak of, you got tons of it from Mel and all who knew you there - you are with some of the very very best -

Given the distress he must have been living with, it's such a blessing that he was brought into care when he was, and loved and cherished as he deserved. Thank you to all who fell in love with him and shared that love with him. I am so sorry the outcome wasn't as we all wished. :f_white

I'm so sorry. :cry1 Poor fella caught a good break, finding his way to your group. :heart

Godspeed, precious Leo... go run like the wind with all your new angel pals. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Poor Leo - you never had a chance .... :weep

I'm so sorry life wasn't better for you - :sad1

Run strong & free :gh_run

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I'm so sorry that Leo couldn't hang around for his well-deserved time on a couch. He must have been so thankful for all you did for him though. Godspeed Leo! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis