Outlaw Is Hurting... Day #38 Update 9/3 Am

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outlaw :wub:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest vahoundlover

I'd like nothing more than to stroke and kiss that sweet handsome face. :wub: Wonderful news on the mats, that should make maneuvering much easier! We still haven't taken up the mats we put down for Boss, keeps the young'ins upright when they come careening through the house. ;)

What a sweet boy and he obviously is a brave soul. I hope he improves, we are all thinking of you and Outlaw.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Outlaw- you get better for your Mommy.

Hi Stepper.

I recognize that blankie- Maddie gave that to you all - Outlaw maybe if you lie on that it will help as I think Maddie sniffed that before we sent it to you.

Love you guys!!!

:blush I knew you would see that ;) I actually have been using that to lay over his shoulders to keep them warmer, since I know that makes arthritis feel better :) Outlaw always lets out a big sigh when I do....

Oh Outlaw- you let out a big sigh too, Maddie does that sometimes at night when we go to bed but she is a lot younger than you- she is only 7. I think it is because of the busy days she has had. Hope you are having a better day.

Love you.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest 3greysinPA

hi HOlly,

just checking in today.. wanted to say that i hope you had a peaceful and restful night ... and hope that Outlaw is feeling a little bit better today...

many hugs to you guys... thinking of you.. all the way from PA.

hugs :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Kristin

Guest bigbrindlebunny

Outlaw, we brindle boys gotta stick together. Have a good day today.

Edited by bigbrindlebunny

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Outlaw is loving his trail of carpet runners :D he only fell down once today and that was cause clutzy Streamer bumped into him thinking he MIGHT get a treat :angryfire I didn't even HAVE a treat!!! :rolleyes: Anyhow he was ok and I think the Voice Of God has snapped Streamer back into the real world. :) Outlaw is getting a little better each day and seems more confident today with his carpets. Someone decided that I put the carpets down to pee on so one is already outside drying and the Voice Of God and The Eyes In The Back Of My Head are on full alert for the culprit. That was last night and they are sll still dry now so maybe it was a one time thing.

Anyhow, Outlaw is sleeping right now in the livingroom, another good sign that he is feeling better. He tends to sleep in my bedroom if he is hurting. He pooped this morning without me having to hold him up (ewww I know but it is good news!) So we are just taking it slow and looking better! Hopefully we won't have a setback. Hubby may be stopping for more carpets today....

Guest Heehoo
Outlaw is loving his trail of carpet runners :D he only fell down once today and that was cause clutzy Streamer bumped into him thinking he MIGHT get a treat :angryfire I didn't even HAVE a treat!!! :rolleyes: Anyhow he was ok and I think the Voice Of God has snapped Streamer back into the real world. :) Outlaw is getting a little better each day and seems more confident today with his carpets. Someone decided that I put the carpets down to pee on so one is already outside drying and the Voice Of God and The Eyes In The Back Of My Head are on full alert for the culprit. That was last night and they are sll still dry now so maybe it was a one time thing.

Anyhow, Outlaw is sleeping right now in the livingroom, another good sign that he is feeling better. He tends to sleep in my bedroom if he is hurting. He pooped this morning without me having to hold him up (ewww I know but it is good news!) So we are just taking it slow and looking better! Hopefully we won't have a setback. Hubby may be stopping for more carpets today....

I would think that as a mom, your Voice of God & Eyes in the Back of Your Head would be on motion detectors, but I forgot Emma is such a good girl, you don't need them. he he he

Check with your nearby carpet companies to see if they have remnants. That's what my friend Regina did & she got me about a dozen carpet squares & they're perfect for Jack. Some carpet companies LOVE it when you get their remnants, some want you to pay for them. They've also already got scotch guard on them so when there's an accident, I just hose them off outside & put them on the swing to dry. Jack is loving them where I put them down for the pillowpad bed.

Edited by Heehoo

That's lifted my spirits so much to hear Outlaw is improving a little..........the 'voice of god' and 'eyes in the back of the head' made me chuckle...

Glad your sense of humour is still intact.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest carolxi

OMG I am so sorry to hear about your baby and for so long! Anubis only got hurt Tuesday night and I'm emotionally exhausted already. I can't imagine what you and Outlaw are going through. Sending prayers to you both. Love Carol and Anubis.

That is good news. Fingers crossed. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest KyGrey

I'm glad to hear that he's continuing to improve. I think about him all the time. Outlaw has the sweetest face. I rate it right up there with my precious Angel Lee Lee's face (when he was with me).

Give that boy a big hug from me.

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Sheesh, I need to buy a pallet of dog food to keep this guy full 24/7!!! Now that he has more freedom to get up and walk without so much of a fear of falling guess where he hangs out??? THE KITCHEN!!!! If I get up he will follow me in there and stand (demandingly) by the counter that I prepare his food at :rolleyes: What a crazy boy.

Not really an update... just a tidbit ;)

Oh yea, and the carpets are still dry :clap

ETA- he eats 6 cups a day of soaked kibble and about a cup of his special meatloaf :eek

Edited by TheUnrulyHound