Goodbye My Sweet Little Penny

Guest Tuxsmom

Guest Tuxsmom

Penny came to us as a 6 year old bounce. I really thought I would have so much more time with her.

She was such a shy little girl. Every time she discovered something joyous, it was such a blessing. She loved sleeping in the bed. During thunderstorms, she would worm her way up between my husband and me and settle in for the night.

She earned her nickname "whimper whiney". It was her way of talking to us. about everything :rolleyes:

My sweet Penny, I am so relieved that you are no longer in pain, and I hope you know how much I love you and always will :cry1

nobodylovesme.jpg

8yroldpenny.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh June- I am so sorry. You fought so hard for her.

Godspeed sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

June, I was so hoping Penny would overcome her health issues. I'm so sorry she's gone :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am so sorry. You both fought so hard for each other. She is such a beautiful soul.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so, so sorry. :( Penny's beauty always took my breath away. There was just something about her. :beatheart:heart:beatheart

:grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, sweetie. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

June, I'm so sorry that Penny lost her battle with her illness. There is a certain comfort in knowing that she is no longer suffering and it is so hard to watch a beloved pup in pain. She had such a sweet face and lovely eyes - Penny knew how much you loved and cared for her.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

June, I am so very sorry sorry. Penny fought her battle with dignity and grace, and surely knew how very much she was loved.

She leaves behind a legacy of love for you to carry on. You both fought so very hard.

God speed Penny, run with all the Angels and please continue to watch over those who love and miss you.

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest agroshong

June, I am so sorry that Penny left so soon, but I know she didn't not leave without knowing the depth of love that you hold for her. She was blessed to have you to the very end.

Guest ShelbyzMom
:bighug I'm so sorry, you and Sam both have been in our thoughts. I hope to cash in on that hug for real in September ;) if not sooner.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Your gorgeous special girl left much too soon.

Godspeed Penny.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry :( rest in peace, Penny.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting