Cuz - Now At The Rainbow Bridge

Guest Cuznsalsmom

Guest Cuznsalsmom

I thought we would have more time together, he was only diagnosed with cancer on Thursday, now he is gone. Thank you all for your support and prayers. Cuzzy was a wonderful pupper. He was and always will be my heart dog. I miss you sleeping on our bed and snuggling on the couch. Thankyou Cuzzy for all the happiness you brought to us - your family - you will be forever in our thoughts and hearts and I hope you are running happy and pain free at the Rainbow Bridge. I am sorry that I couldn't save you from this.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. Farewell Cuz. You are missed!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry. :( Sending hugs.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest MnMDogs

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Our Matty girl was also diagnosed on a Thursday (sad how we remember these things), and we let her go 6 days later. Nothing can prepare you, but losing your Cuz so suddenly is heart breaking.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

f_yellow

We never have them for long enough but now running pain free forever. Godspeed Cuz

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

:(:cry1 I'm so very sorry. :grouphug :grouphug

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.