Whiskey Aka Fabulous Risk 12/1/06-6/25/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

A huge thank you to all who loved and helped this precious boy. God bless you.

(I can't think of sweet Whiskey without crying. He will always be loved.)

Edited by argolola

:(

Run with the wind, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so glad that the last few days of his life were spent in the loving arms of people who loved him, if even for a short time. You deserved so much more than life dealt you Whiskey. Run, free from pain sweet boy. Thanks to all who loved him and the medical team who tried to save him.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Holly and everyone with GALT

I am so sorry. Whiskey knows that you all loved him. RUN free sweet Whiskey, you were loved by so many.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

At least Whiskey was lucky enough to feel the love and kindness of humans when he needed them most. How sad that any creature has to endure what he went through and suffer so. I am thankful for those who reach out to others, and those who gave Whiskey a chance. Hugs to all of you....run free sweet Whiskey. :cry1:angelwings

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest jettcricket

I'm deeply saddened to hear of about Whiskey's passing....I was so hoping and praying for a miracle for this sweet, young boy. So damn unfair. You had your whole life ahead of you. Tears flowing for a boy that I never met. :(

Run healthy and whole again sweet pea.

We all loved you..... f_yellow

Guest Nitemare

Run free sweet boy. I am so sorry for the pain you experienced but glad that people loved you at the end and now you are running, playing and pain-free and looking down with much love on all those who helped you.

Guest CDNgreys

I was just devastated to see Whiskey's name here. I get so upset when the answer to my prayers is, "No".

A perfect soul is now in a perfect, pain free body.

You were loved by many who never even met you, sweet boy!!!

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:gh_child

How very sorry I am to see this. Thank you to the people who tried to make the rest of his life a good one. My heart hurts but also understands that we cannot save them all.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

he was loved at the end when he needed it most. a very sad story but thank you to the good people at GALT who tried their best. rest in peace sweet doggie.

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Godspeed Whiskey! We loved you & will miss you. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis