Crackerjack Is Gone...

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug What a beautiful tribute, it's evident in your words that your life has been touched by a special soul.

Godspeed Crackerjack :f_red

What a beautiful big boy. I am sorry for your loss.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry....colic is so scary to deal with.....I know he'll be missed....

My first riding lesson was on a horse named Crackerjack years ago.....I'm sure he met yours at the Bridge, he's been gone many years....

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Thanks so much for all your kind words.... I still can't believe he is gone. Hubby just came in to say that they were done burying him :weep he has a beautiful view from the top of a hill looking down on the trees and the horse field.

I think I may have worded something wrong... Crackerjack passed on, the mini PayPay is still living, I got him about 4 months ago from the same woman. To reunite CJ and PayPay once more. PayPay was standing with CJs body in the field...

Thankyou so much... you have no idea how much your words comfort.......

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was very fortunate to come into your life. Godspeed Crackerjack! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Gingergrey

So very sorry to hear about Crackerjack. He is beautiful. That is a gorgeous picture of him with the mini.

Godspeed CRACKERJACK!

Guest TurnerMiller01

:grouphug dear holly, i am so very sorry for your loss... CrackerJack was beautiful... I, too share a love of horses... Many years ago i had a Paso Fino, whom i loved dearly, and so i know just how much a horse touches a heart... :heart .. Just the smell of my horse made me feel better instantly...

May the wonderful sweet memories you have of CrackerJack help to ease your pain during this time of sorrow...

f_yellow:grouphugf_yellow Many prayers from PA to you dear Holly... f_yellow:grouphugf_yellow

Guest CDNgreys

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a special friend you had in Crackerjack.

That picture shows what a great connection the two of them had.

f_yellow

Guest KyGrey

I am just now seeing this. What a wonderful tribute to such a wonderful guy.

I am so, so sorry to hear about Cracker Jack. He holds a special place in my heart. :bighug :bighug

Godspeed, most handsome fellow. Hugs to your momma who is missing her precious friend tonight.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.