Said Goodby 4 Weeks Ago Today

CaliforniaGreys

4 weeks ago this morning, I said goodby to Misty and I can not believe how such a little tiny girl could have such a huge presence. Misty was tiny in size but mighty in personality.

It was never a mystery as to what Misty wanted, she had a way of letting her every want be known and had a way of keeping us all in line.

I miss my little girl and she will always have a huge piece of my heart.

I will always love you Misty and I know you are in very good company with all those who left before you. Please continue to watch over us

MistyhasEkkosstuffie.jpg

DivineMissM.jpg

playfulMisty.jpg

Bo-Peep.jpg

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest ss556

Claudia :grouphug I can't believe she left either. What a stunning, beautiful girl. Wish I could have met her, feel like I did. She was so loved and she knew that. I have to believe that she went and found Alan and they are watcing over us. :gh_run2

Guest PhillyPups

Claudia -

:bighug

I can tell you the pain and missing of each and every hound that touches our lives never leaves - sometimes it comes at odd times and will smack us upside the head when we least expect it.

I always think of Garth Brooks song The Dance, and in knowing the pain at the end - I would not have missed one step of The Dance :bighug

I will be thinking of you today and of your beautiful fiesty angel.

Edited by PhillyPups

Guest argolola

The precious, precious angel will always be watching over you, until you are reunited at the bridge one day. God bless you.

Guest KyGrey

I know it won't help the hurt but we are here for you. I love that little girl too. I love Misty too and definately miss her whine on the phone when I talk to you. I just can't imagine....

:bighug:bighug

She really had a BIG personality, I just loved hearing her boss you around over the phone. She did rule the roost. What a great girl, such a character, I can only imagine how much you miss her.

:grouphug

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

She was one special girl. Not quite sure what she's gonna do with all those pieces of our hearts that she took with her, but I'm sure she will put them to good use. :brokenheart

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

What a beauty she was. Our thoughts are with you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

She was such beautiful and sweet looking girl, and obviously very loved. Her color was gorgeous!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Claudia.

It's five weeks since Sophie died. I guess the pain never really goes away, does it?

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Claudia,

I miss my angel every day and it has been 18 months. Such a huge part of our hearts go with them when they leave us. Misty was so beautiful - my heart aches for you.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com