Fond A Hunk, 17 July 1996 - 29 May 2009

GreyhoundNan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Hunky. What a handsome boy he was. :grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Mary, thanks for that picture of him at GARF. It's on the external HD from my old computer in the states and Simon wanted to see a picture of "young" Hunky. I got a condolence message on Facebook from HRH from GARF yesterday, by the way.

Thanks to all of you. I'm still not quite ready to write a lot about him...soon.

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that Nan :(:grouphug

I'm going to re-read my books in his memory.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am sorry, that is a beautiful photo. One to cherish forever...

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Nan, I am so sorry to read of your sudden loss of Hunk. The photo of Hunk & Jeaney is very touching - I am sure they are running together at the Bridge.

f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest TBSFlame

Nan, I just saw this. I am so very sorry. Hunky was such a special boy. Today I cry for you as I know Hunk is having a very special reunion at the bridge.

I was looking at some of my pics and thought I'd share the most recent ones.

Me and Hunky, Jeany and Daisy at BBH '08

DSCF4744.jpg

Hunky snags the bed Mommy said to stay off.

today001.jpg

This is a photograph of the portraits Nancy had taken at BBH

006.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

DSCF4744.jpg

That one is funny, Janet, because Daisy is the only one that looks comfortable. J is showing off her therapaw boot as if to say "Can someone take this off, for the love of PETE?" and H looks like J just got stinky (which was always a possibility...).

And Heather, I think his name was the coolest and totally perfect...to this day I haven't met another "Hunk" or "Hunky." :blush:wub:

Edited by NanLassiter

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Nancy

I am so sorry to hear the loss of Hunky, he was a very special boy to many and will be missed by many.

:bighug

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]