Iceman Needs Your Thoughts

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Give Iceman a hug for me. I'm glad he went through the surgery and ensuing dental with flying colors! Now we just need good test results! :hope

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Pat, I haven't done a photoshoot yet, he is sleeping with his eyes open right now, he is always so funny after anesthesia.

Dee, we won't be at Mountain Hounds this year. I am very sad because Dr. Couto is going to be there this year and I would love to be able to hear him again, but it just isn't possible this year. :(

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Mommydog

They just discovered polyps on Joey's bum too last week, they are benign. So I'm sending good thoughts that Iceman's will be same the too. :hope:hope:hope

Guest Energy11
Thank you Pat, I haven't done a photoshoot yet, he is sleeping with his eyes open right now, he is always so funny after anesthesia.

Dee, we won't be at Mountain Hounds this year. I am very sad because Dr. Couto is going to be there this year and I would love to be able to hear him again, but it just isn't possible this year. :(

Sorry to hear that, Alisha, but TOTALLY understand! Karen and I are doing a first aid seminar there, and, I am, again, the first aid contact. SURELY WILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Give Ice a hug for us! Love you! DEE

I am home with my Iceman. He came through the surgery just fine but had some trouble controlling his bowels because of the numbing agent they used afterwards so he wouldn't be in pain. He did just fine with the anesthesia and they went ahead and did a quick dental even though he barely needed it since they already had him under. He is resting comfortably on his favorite bed, which is covered in a nice fluffy comfy blanket.

We should know the results in about a week on the polyps that were removed. I am chanting internally...benign, benign, benign...

Benign, benign, benign ... right along with you! I need to come and see my favoritist Iceman in the whole world. :beatheart Is he accepting visitors this weekend?

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest PhillyPups

Alisha,

Is he looking a bit like this?

icetongue.jpg

You know I had to post my favorite pic of the Iceman!! :lol

:hope for BENIGN!!

I'm following you around on FB and GT, Alisha! How's the big handsome boy, today?

A week 'til you get results? Well, that gives us plenty of time to chant away anything we don't like. :)

*Be benign, butt-mushrooms! Iceman has life to live and love to give (and receive!) :) Be benign, butt-mushrooms! Iceman has life to live and love to give (and receive!) :) Be benign, butt-mushrooms! Iceman has life to live and love to give (and receive!) :) *

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Glad he's home and resting comfortably. Hoping for excellent results for your sweet old man, and joining the "B9 B9 B9" chants!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown