Iceman Needs Your Thoughts

You have all the positive thoughts and prayers I can muster Alisha. Give him a kiss for me.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many prayers for the Iceman coming right up. Give him a few rubs for me.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Sending powerful prayers for Iceman! :candle:candle Will keep all appendages crossed tomorrow. :goodluck

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I have lots of healing thoughts with no place to go right now, so I'm pushing them all in Iceman's direction for you, Alisha! :candle:hope

And :bighug to you, too.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Sending prayers and good thoughts for a benign diagnosis.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Checking for news.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am home with my Iceman. He came through the surgery just fine but had some trouble controlling his bowels because of the numbing agent they used afterwards so he wouldn't be in pain. He did just fine with the anesthesia and they went ahead and did a quick dental even though he barely needed it since they already had him under. He is resting comfortably on his favorite bed, which is covered in a nice fluffy comfy blanket.

We should know the results in about a week on the polyps that were removed. I am chanting internally...benign, benign, benign...

Edited by 2hounds

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Energy11

WE ARE CHANTING BENIGN WITH YOU, Alisha! :grouphug:bighug:goodluck

Do you think you will be coming to Mt. Hounds with Ice just having this surgery? We would love to see you, but totally understand if you can't make it!

Love and hugs to you, Iceman and the others! Dee and the McKimmey Five

Edited by Energy11

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Alisha, give your special Iceman extra scritches on his beautiful earsies from us :wub:

And I sit here wondering if you did another anesthesia photoshoot.

Continued prayers and chants of BENIGN.

I was afraid to open the update but please know sending continued :hope