One Month Without Alan

Guest ss556

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gingergrey
:grouphug That is a beautiful tribute to Alan. He would not want you to be sad. He would want you to smile whenever you thought of him!

Always in my thoughts.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Pipi5

Susan, it will be 3 months this Sunday that I walked Gogh to the bridge & said goodbye forever. My heart is not healed yet, and I know exactly the journey you are taking. I'm constantly watching for signs everyday from all of the ones who have left me.

I love the little tree & your husband naming the boat after Alan is so heart warming. We're all here for you to reach out to...I'll continue to send you notes.

Hilda

Edited by Pipi5

Guest HoustonGreys

What a beautiful photo of Alan but all his photos were fantastic. :wub: That is just the sweetest thing for your husband to name the boat after Alan! Alan was so blessed to be loved so deeply by his family.

:grouphug

Jackie

Your DH is a kind man, isn't he?

Alan will be with you always, tucked safely, warmly, gently in your loving heart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Susan... :sad1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Alan lives on in your hearts.......and how thoughful of your hubby to name the boat after him in rememberance!

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest TurnerMiller01

Alan ... send your mommy a sign from the bridge so she can feel some comfort in knowing that she lives in your heart forever too.

:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Edited by TurnerMiller01

8 1/2 greyt years.....that is a beautiful picture. Hang in there.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest jettcricket

Just sending you continued support and total understanding of what you are going thru and how you are feeling..... :grouphug