Dodge-osteo-post Amputation

Guest VirginiaGreys

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VirginiaGreys

I couldn't start painting...my head was hurting too much from crying and/or allergies...right above the eyes and on the forehead....so tomorrow I will prime and paint...hopefully it won't be as hot as today either. I couldn't have painted anyway...I don't have enough primer...so I or my husband will be going to lowe's to pick up some. He's grouting the bathroom as I type now. A project that began in March...and is still not complete. I'm so glad that we had two bathrooms. <_<

I just have had so much going on and I really was hoping that ...the cancer with Dodge would stay away for much longer. I'm still going to continue giving him all the stuff I have been...and maybe it will slow the cancer down...I just don't know. :unsure

Guest EmbersDad

from what i was told, osteo only metasticizes in the lungs....dodge really is getting a crappy break. i am sooo sorry cancer has returned. enjoy your time and spoil that boy rotten!

Guest Energy11

enjoy your time and spoil that boy rotten!

[/i]

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Energy11

Diane, my heart goes out to you. Sending prayers that you and Dodge will have many more smiles together.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Energy11

Diane... ALL you can do now, is take EACH day at a time ... nothing more, nothing less, OR, you will be overwhelmed! Do what you think is right for Dodge, AND for yourself! Love you!

Guest PhillyPups

Damn Diane, I am so sorry about your news - take each moment at a time, enjoy the moments, and know we are here for you :bighug

Guest Tuxsmom

sending lots of :hope

you deserve so much more time with Dodge...I hope you get every beautiful second you can :grouphug

Crap - so sorry to read this.

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Totally heartbreaking. i am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Diane,

I'm just seeing this. I'm sorry. I'll keep Dodge in my thoughts.

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

So sorry to read that Dodge's OSA had spread. This cancer sucks! Our thoughts are with you all.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest jettcricket
from what i was told, osteo only metasticizes in the lungs....dodge really is getting a crappy break. i am sooo sorry cancer has returned. enjoy your time and spoil that boy rotten!

Unfortunately that's not always so. I think that's the most common place where it spreads...with my Chance it went to his liver.

I'm so sorry for all that you are going thru..... :(