Riley

Guest EmilyAnne

Thinking of you all and sending very best wishes :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry, This is so much at once. How are your boys doing?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest boondog

I'm so sorry to hear about what your DH is going through. Please let him know that we're praying for him. Of course, you and Riley are in our prayers too.

Oh my goodness. I am sorry you are going through all this. I will keep you, your husband and Riley in my prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Oh, Emily, I'm so sorry for everythings that's going on. I hope you are all on the mend very soon.

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh, sweetie ...

:grouphug

My 2 hedgehogs crossed the Bridge within a week of each other, and the only comfort I found was knowing, absolutely, that the one that went first was waiting with open paws to greet her best friend. And Alfalfa will do that for your dear Riley, when he's ready to go. In the meantime, whatever you decide to do for him will be what is best for him; your heart will make sure you make the right choices.

I will ask the Universe for skilled hands for your husband's surgeon and anesthesia care providers.

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

What a hard and difficult time for you and your family.

Sending lots of good wishes.

Do whatever you feel is right with the reality you have, and go forward step by difficult step.

You will be in my thoughts each and every day.

oh gosh, so much all at once!!!! :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

sending prayers and good thoughts for all of you! :hope:candle:hope:grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest ChasesMum

lots of prayers for you, your hubby, your hounds and your family! And for the surgeon to be skillful and surgery to be a complete success!