Good Nite Sweet Princess ...............

Guest JeffD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having lost two within a 4 week period I understand the pain and heartbreak that you feel. She was obviously a special girl who was gifted to you by the powers that be to be cared for with love, care and compassion until it was time for her to leave. You gave her that and more. We hope your heart is full of her love and memories to hold you through the painful times. She rests there always....

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Annie

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Sami. :f_red

It is terribly sad to lose 2 loved ones so close together. My prayers for comfort are with you. :grouphug

Guest CDNgreys

Sami went to the Bridge knowing she was loved very, very much.

I lost 2 within weeks and it really shakes your faith in the Higher Powers' plan, doesn't it?!!

:f_pink Healthy again at the Bridge, dear Sami!!!

Guest IndysDad

I'm sorry, please accept our deep condolences...

I know how difficult it is to lose one hound; I can't imagine losing two so close together..

Sami was vry fortunate to have you as her family...She left knowing she was loved andI'm sure you will meet her at the Bridge.

Fly with the Angels Sami and run free among the stars in Heaven

I'm so sorry, Jeff. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Too much, way too soon. My heart breaks for and with you.

I am so so sorry.

Run free and easy now, Sami

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project